[Bioperl-l] bioperl problem

Ying Sun Ying.Sun at ebc.uu.se
Mon Oct 25 10:40:22 EDT 2004

Dear there:
Thank you for take time to see my problem in Bioperl.My problem is as follows:
I use the Cygwin to run the Bioperl programme.
In my programme, I use module Bio::Perl  and function get_sequence. But when I run this programme, I got error report: Your system does not have one of LWP, HTTP::Request::Common, IO::String installed so the DB retrieval method is not available.
Becusue the LWP in another pathway(my Bio::Perl module in /home/myhome/.cpan/build/bioperl-1.4), so I add this script like that
use lib "/home/myhome/.cpan/build/libwww-perl-5.800/lib";
But it does not work.
So,I have no idea of how to use the modules and solve the problems.Could someone give me a help?
Thanks a lot.

Best,
Ying