[Bioperl-l] Test Message

Steffen Grossmann grossman at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Oct 20 08:30:43 EDT 2004

There seems to be a problem with all kinds of non-member messages. Two
of mine are still waiting to be posted to the list (I swear that they
deserve to be posted)...

Steffen

Nathan Haigh wrote:

>Sorry about this, my messages don't seem to be getting through to the
>mailing list!
>
>Just trying a bog standard plain text e-mail
>
>Here's hoping!

%---------------------------------------------%
%            Steffen Grossmann                %
%                                             %
% Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics %
%      Computational Molecular Biology        %
%              Ihnestrasse 73                 %
%               14195 Berlin                  %
%                 Germany                     %
%         Tel: (++49 +30) 8413-1167           %
%         Fax: (++49 +30) 8413-1152           %