[Bioperl-l] Re: Handling gff3 Target and Dbxref tags through FeatureIO

Scott Cain cain at cshl.org
Thu Oct 21 22:27:35 EDT 2004

I don't know; I've spent a little time thinking about what is needed (at
least short term for me) and Bio::Location::Simple has the methods I
think I need: start,end,strand,seq_id,is_remote.  I think we just need
an object array @targets, and add_target and get_targets methods.  I
have a hard time thinking of a reason a line of GFF would have more than
one target, but I guess we should plan for it.