[Bioperl-l] Re: [SO-devel] GFF3 - Bioperl - SO

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 15 16:58:29 EDT 2004

possibly, but it's going to take some typemapping work.  Bio::FeatureIO
departs from other SeqFeature handling classes in that it doesn't allow
features to be untyped... it uses SeqFeature::Annotated instead of
SeqFeature::Generic, which is required to have a SO or SOFA type attached
in the form of a Annotation::OntologyTerm.

-allen