[Bioperl-l] acceptable PDB/structure formats

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Thu Oct 14 10:25:54 EDT 2004

Doug,

You could also ask this group if they'd mind your creating a new
Structure::IO module for this CNS/XPLOR format and adding it to Bioperl.
There's only 2 ways of looking at this, either the HEADER (or headers) is
required in PDB format, thus CNS/XPLOR format is not PDB format and you
could write a new module, or the HEADER (or headers) is not required in PDB
format so the existing module should not be throwing this fatal exception.

BIO