[Bioperl-l] argument checking

Aaron J. Mackey amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
Fri Oct 1 10:36:58 EDT 2004

I think Class::Contract is the best declarative-style approach, but
would require significant architectural changes to use it in BioPerl (I
expect; happy to have someone prove me wrong).

-Aaron

--
Aaron J. Mackey, Ph.D.
Dept. of Biology, Goddard 212
University of Pennsylvania       email:  amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
415 S. University Avenue         office: 215-898-1205
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6017     fax:    215-746-6697