[Bioperl-l] Core dump in t/protgraph on FreeBSD

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Thu Nov 25 04:43:34 EST 2004

Hi

I'm seeing a core dump in the t/protgraph test with perl 5.8.5 on
FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE. The core dump is coming from
Bio::Graph:::ProteinGraph, line 414, where Clone's clone method is being
called. Since clone() is implemented in XS, I imagine some kind of
pointer trouble is causing this problem.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Its the only thing that stops me
from having a 'green light' on my bioperl tests page. :(