[Bioperl-l] Patched (Bugfix) Releases

Mark Johnson johnsonm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:59:51 EST 2004

To quote http://www.bioperl.org:

 "Each official release passes our internal tests. We are committed to
promptly fixing any    bugs in the current 1.4 branch and making
patched releases available. Bioperl releases are also mirrored by the
Comprehensive Perl Archive Network (CPAN). CPAN links and info can be
found at http://www.perl.com/."

Am I blind and / or mentally challenged, or did no such maintenance
releases ever occur for bioperl 1.4?  They sure would be handy...has
there been a concerted effort to merge appropriate fixes onto the 1.4
branch?

Should I maybe have posted this to bioperl-guts instead?