[Bioperl-l] "strand" line in bl2seq output

Remo Sanges sanges at biogem.it
Mon Mar 29 08:30:16 EST 2004

Hi Dominique,

I'm not using this module...
however you can access this information in such way

use Bio::Tools::BPbl2seq;
   my $report = Bio::Tools::BPbl2seq->new(-file => 'bl2seq.out',
-report_type => 'blastn');

   while(my $hsp = $report->next_feature) {
	print
       $hsp->query->strand."\n".
       $hsp->sbjct->strand."\n";
  }

keep in mind that you must use report_type in order to have right
parsing of strand

Remo