[Bioperl-l] Can't run bioperl from java

mpjfb at usc.es mpjfb at usc.es
Mon Mar 22 06:08:40 EST 2004

Hello.
Thanks for your fast answers.
I tryied both writting the commands in a single string and in an array and in
both cases I have he same problem.
I'm not getting any error message. What it happens is that the perl scripts
starts and when it comes to analize the first sequence it seems that the perl
script ends and the java programs goes to the next task as if everything went
well. Maybe the problem is not with bioperl but with the programs bioperl calls
(blast in this case) as the program finishes working when it's supposed to start
with the first blast.
I check both the console and the java error log and there are no error messages
in any of them.
I will try to test a bioperl script were I don't call any other external program
like blast to check if this is the problem.

Thanks again, Julio.