[Bioperl-l] Bio::Index::AbstractSeq.pm

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Tue Mar 16 21:39:12 EST 2004

There's a small "feature" fo AbstractSeq.pm which will stomp on any
primary_id with the accession_number, if there are no objections (there
must have been some reason for this) I'll commit a small change to only
do this if there is no other primary id, that way the GI will be easily
gotten from the GenBank index.

| Josh Lauricha            | Ford, your turning into |
| laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu | a penguin. Stop it.     |
| Bioinformatics, UCR      |                         |
| OpenPG:                                            |
|  4E7D 0FC0 DB6C E91D 4D7B C7F3 9BE9 8740 E4DC 6184 |