[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO bug

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Jun 23 12:09:06 EDT 2004

Just to confirm, is this using the genbank parser as reader and the
embl parser as writer? Brian/Michael, has either of you checked already
whether the value correctly comes out of the genbank reader (i.e.,
writer is at fault), or whether the genbank parser reads it wrong
already?

My bet is it's the writer, but I can't investigate right now.

(Note BTW that we can't just replace every linebreak with a space; if
the line is broken after a non-word character (comma, dash, etc) then
we need to just concatenate.)

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org