[Bioperl-l] Bioperl support for AGAVE xml

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Mon Jul 19 13:54:37 EDT 2004

Simon,

I'll fix the documentation in various places once your module is in CVS and
working. Regarding the parser: I'm not making any recommendations, I asked
because there have been suggestions at various times to reduce the number of
different XML parsers used by Bioperl, we just didn't want to see your
module using yet-another-one!

It sounds like you don't have your own CVS account. Do you anticipate
continuing to work on this and other modules or did you just want me to
commit your code?

Brian O.