[Bioperl-l] Bioperl: CVS and packages

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Sat Jul 3 10:11:35 EDT 2004

Jon,

Yes, using CVS rather than downloading packages is a good way to go,
especially if you'd like the latest code for whatever reason. For those of
you who aren't familiar with this idea we're talking about using anonymous
CVS to have access to the latest, not a specific version. It's also an easy
way to take a look at all the other OBF-sponsored projects
(http://cvs.open-bio.org/). Instructions on how to set this up can be found
at http://bioperl.org/UserInfo/.

Brian O.