[Bioperl-l] BioPerl-run Primer3 trouble

Rob Edwards redwards at utmem.edu
Thu Jan 29 01:14:35 EST 2004

John,

This is exactly the right place to ask the question.

The problem is simple -- on your system primer3 is run as primer3_core,
and in Bio::Tools::Run::Primer3 it is hard-coded (incorrectly) to be
primer3 -- and simply bad coding on my behalf.

I have put one fix in CVS, that appears to work for me, although I
think the whole Primer3 code needs revisiting and cleaning up.

If you can not install this send me an email and I will explain how to
set this up to work correctly in one of your own directories.

Rob