[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::tinyseq

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 09:54:56 EST 2004

Dave,

The more I use XML the more pragmatic I get. When things get tight, I've used
perl directly to modify XML files; and gained 10x speed increase. Validation
in most cases is not practical, so would not  worry too much about about it,
either.

BTW, I am now convinced that structure definitions for any database-related
format should be constructed from several definitions; in this case, one for
top level and an other for the entry level.

Thanks for pointing out that new line character in my code.

	-Heikki