[Bioperl-l] bioperl.org ranked # 43 in Google for Biology Tutorial Software

Becky P. Marshall becky at bpmsite.com
Fri Jan 23 15:00:30 EST 2004

I just searched in Google for Biology Tutorial Software and found bioperl.org ranked 43. I have a related website about Education that's purely informational (so I'm NOT a competitor of yours) and I'd like to link to your site.

I consider my site to be one of the best resources for this type of information. I get a decent amount of visitors to it so if I link to you, your site should get some decent traffic from it.

I only link to good quality sites... I think you'll find my site to be high quality as well. In exchange, I would ask that you also link to my site. I've already linked to you and will keep it there for a few days until I hear from you. Please let me know asap if you're interested and i'll send you my information.

Thanks!

Becky P. Marshall
RAC IM: 296873.