maxstrengthmail confirmation [Re: [Bioperl-l] get cds from genbank record]

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at nildram.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 18:25:34 EST 2004

Andreas, Pedro and others,

Here is what Chris had to say:
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
This appears to be real. There are a number of corporate email systems
now that are closed to all inbound email and only allow mail through if
it comes from a 'whitelist' of OK senders. The first time you email any
of the people using theses systems you get back an email that is sort of
a turing test 'click here if you are human and really want your message
to be read'. You then get added to the corporate whitelist.

Most systems handle mailing lists well, maxstrengh does not.
Anyway, its real. Feel free to click on it if you want and you should
not see that message again.

Please keep reporting these annoyances. If they get too common, we'll have to
unsubscribe any members who use such systems.

	-Heikki