[BioPerl] Re: [Bioperl-l] gff_string on an HSPI object is not Bio::DB::GFF friendly

Aaron J.Mackey amackey at virginia.edu
Fri Jan 9 17:02:07 EST 2004

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply, but that wasn't exactly the nature of the
question; the question was whether (apart from Gap attributes), do
gbrowse, BDGFF, and/or, specifically, load_gff.pl variants know the
rest of GFF3, namely to provide the ability of input GFF3 with features
that aren't in absolute reference coordinates, but in relative
coordinates?  And is that ability in release 1.58, or some CVS branch I
can access (code that lives quietly in the depths of Lincoln's hard
drive doesn't count)?

Thanks,

-Aaron