[Bioperl-l] TIGR xml parser(s)

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 8 15:37:01 EST 2004

I asked TIGR about that awhile ago and those are in-progress files,
whereas the one tigr.pm parser handles what those will become when they
are released. O. stativa is a good example of this, avilible in both [1]
which is parsable with tigr.pm and in [2] which has the coordset files.
How is the memory usage in XML::SAX? If its not bad maybe I'll redo
tigr.pm with that. I'd love not to be using regex to parse the thing.

[1] ftp://ftp.tigr.org/pub/data/Eukaryotic_Projects/o_sativa/annotation_dbs/pseudomolecules/
[2] ftp://ftp.tigr.org/pub/data/Eukaryotic_Projects/o_sativa/annotation_dbs/BAC_PAC_clnes/