[Bioperl-l] Relations

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Jan 6 11:50:57 EST 2004

I've heard someone wanted to code this up half a year ago, but AFAIK
the script never made it into the repository. I think this would be
very useful to have.

The GO associations for RefSeq are present in RefSeq most of the time
but obfuscated in the feature table. I wrote a SeqProcessor that
promotes them to annotations, but RefSeq keeps changing the format of
that on me, so even though possible it's not an approach that warms
your heart. Note that LL also comes with GO links in the records, which
are extracted fairly well by the parser.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org