[Bioperl-l] Relations

Holland, Richard Richard.Holland at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Jan 5 19:15:52 EST 2004

Me again! Sorry about this heap of messages from me today, I'm having a
couple of BioPerl days to hammer out all the things my boss wants done
before the end of the month...

Has anyone got a script to load GO term associations into BioSQL
bioentry_qualifier_value with? If not I'll put one together and post it
when it's done, but I don't want to write one if one already exists. I'm
interested in linking GO terms to RefSeqs (not sure where to get the
associations from there though), GO to InterPro, and GO to SwissProt.
Also InterPro to SwissProt if possible.

cheers,
Richard

---