[Bioperl-l] Mysql database connection from Gbrowse

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:52:37 EST 2004

Hi Sean,

I can think of two explanations for this:

	1) you have two versions of perl and the one that you call when you
		are on the command line is different from the one that the
		CGI script calls

	2) you have two installations of the Perl library files, and the
		PERL5LIB environment variable is different under the CGI
		script than when you are logged in yourself.

Does this ring any bells?

Lincoln