[Bioperl-l] Subject length using BPlite.pm

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:56:11 EST 2004

BTW SearchIO is the only supported Blast parser so I will always suggest
moving to SearchIO::blast for your parsing needs....

But I don't think Ian/Peter put a method call in there so you have to use
$sbjct->{'LENGTH'} where sbjct came from the nextSbjct call like:

  use Bio::Tools::BPlite;
  my $report = new Bio::Tools::BPlite(-fh=>\*STDIN);
  while(my $sbjct = $report->nextSbjct) {

  }

-jason

--