[Bioperl-l] Bioperl-db make test failures

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Wed Feb 11 15:00:30 EST 2004

That explains the species test failure. It tests, among other things,
whether it can successfully insert a species. As it is not a made up
taxon, it'll fail if you pre-loaded the ncbi taxon database.

Generally, I recommend creating a test schema for test scripts that's
separate from the instance you use for production or anything else that
you don't want to throw away in an instant and not be sorry.

  	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org