[Bioperl-l] phylogenetic question

Pedro Antonio Reche reche at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 30 18:48:43 EDT 2004

Hi all,
For some reason, lately I do not see  my posting in the bioperl list.
Maybe I need to join again to the list?!  Anyway, let se if I get this
question posted. Given a set of related proteins is there a way to tell
ancestry in absolute terms, and how?.  I know, this is not a bioperl
question, but any help will  be welcomed.
Cheers

Dr. Pedro A Reche, Instructor of Medicine
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School
      TL: 617 632 3824
HIM Building, Room 401
      FX: 617 632 3351
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur                                   EM:
reche at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115, USA
W3: www.mifoundation.org