[Bioperl-l] bioperl-run install problem

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 15:32:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

When I install bioperl-run using fink on Mac OSX, I get an error that
the file
/sw/lib/perl5/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/Bio/.packlist
already exists from bioperl itself. I haven't seen this error before,
maybe something changed in the way fink installs stuff, I am not sure.
I can easily remove the file packlist from the installation, but don't
know if that will will give a problem when using bioperl and/or
bioperl-run.

Is it ok to remove that file, or should I report this to the fink
mailinglist, because that's what causing the error?

thanks,

- Koen.