[Bioperl-l] Makefile.PL

QLiu at genelogic.com QLiu at genelogic.com
Mon Aug 9 14:50:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am a beginner for Bioperl.  I just downloaded the core distribution.
When I tried to install it at the step of perl Makefile.PL, I encountered
the following error.  Do you know what the problem might be?

Not enough arguments for mkdir at Makefile.PL line 119, near "$dest_dir) "
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 273.

Thanks very much!

Qing

Qing Liu, Ph. D.
Product Development Manager, Product Development
Gene Logic Inc.
708 Quince Orchard Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Phone: 240-364-6260
Fax: 240-364-6262
Email: qliu at genelogic.com

Mailing Address/Corporate Headquarters
610 Professional Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20879

==  The information contained in this email message is intended only for
use by the      ==
==  recipient(s) to which it is addressed.  This message may be privileged
and            ==
==  confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not        ==
==  the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended           ==
==  recipient,  you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in error       ==
==  and that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other     ==
==  use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information, is
strictly                       ==
==  prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the       ==
==  sender and delete the material from your computer.    ==