[Bioperl-l] Bio::Root::IO reads URLs from -file

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Aug 9 11:42:19 EDT 2004

I lean with Ewan to -url as I like explicit commands better than
possibly dubious magic behind the scenes ... imagine someone stores
files by names that match their url ...

There's one thing though that's important IMO that Jason brings up: I
don't know how you implemented this but I think Bio::Root::IO must not
be dependent on LWP or any such beast that doesn't come with perl.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org