[Bioperl-l] All mouse mRNAs

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 29 13:42:00 EDT 2004

Hilmar and others,

Thanks to everyone who replied.  I was interested in essentially dbEST
entries for mouse which is available as a single file via FTP from ncbi in
the dbest directories (at least the FASTA).  It looks like the file is
compiled and updated on a relatively regular basis and contains all ESTs for
mouse contained in genBank.  There is an analogous file for human, if anyone
is in need of such a thing.

Sean