[Bioperl-l] automated response

support support at mail.iopus.com
Mon Apr 26 04:49:01 EDT 2004

Your email to SUPPORT at IOPUS.COM was NOT received!

Due to an ever-increasing amount of SPAM and unsolicited email to this email address, we can no longer accept any direct email to the email address you used.

We recommend that you contact us via our online form at

http://www.iopus.com/service/support.htm

Alternatively, you can send your email to

support2 at iopus.com

We apologise for the inconvenience, but please note that this system is also to your benefit. Assuming that you do need to contact us, you can at least rest assured that your message will be read and dealt with, as opposed to being swept along with the rest of the junk that we receive(d).

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
iOpus.com