[Bioperl-l] load_ontology and GO - progress!

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 07:39:59 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm very pleased to report that the upgraded branch-1-4 now passed its
tests to an acceptable/understandable level and has installed.
Furthermore, it has fixed the original trouble with the load_ontology
program.

So big thanks to everybody who has put effort into helping me, fixing
problems and updating docs so quickly.

There's always a gotcha, of course ...

load_ontology is now failing with messages like this:

	... terms