[Bioperl-l] Query re installing Bundle::BioPerl packages in a personal directory

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:26:25 EDT 2003

When you run CPAN for the first time it gives you the option of setting
these parameters. you want to set
makepl_arg to LIB=/home/peter... PREFIX=/home/peter

cpan> o conf makepl_arg LIB=/home/peter...

You can always re-run the configuration with
cpan> o conf init

http://search.cpan.org/dist/CPAN/lib/CPAN.pm#CONFIGURATION

-jason