[Bioperl-l] Trees as graphics

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:38:38 EDT 2003

Install the biperl-run package.
Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::DrawTree
or
Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::DrawGram

are wrappers around drawtree and drawgram respectively.
(we currently only support Phylip 3.5 menus)

I tend to use treeplot as well (http://www.cnrs-gif.fr/pge/bioinfo) and
output as adobe illustrator file which can be tweaked. No bioperl wrapper
about this yet, but it is quite easy to script with it already.

-jason