[Bioperl-l] Small change in UniGene file format

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Tue Sep 16 19:51:07 EDT 2003

Cool. I've been hit by this recently and it was on my list of things to
do.

Would you care migrating this fix to the branch? Otherwise I may try,
but I'm afraid I'll be cut from the internet in a couple minutes and
not be back before Thursday. Or Jason? (The reason I'm asking is that
it would help everyone loading Unigene into Biosql.)

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org