[Bioperl-l] Bio::DB::GFF & Bio::Graphics updates in branch-1-2

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri Sep 12 09:40:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

I've folded recent changes to Bio::DB::GFF and Bio::Graphics into the branch,
and have also updated the tutorial material.  There's also now scripts for
populating Bio::DB::GFF databases from Genbank, EMBL and UCSC.  Some intrepid
soul should see whether the EMBL loader works with EnsEMBL's EMBL format.

I inadvertently broke Bio::DB::GFF's flat file loading last night through this
morning when adding support for tied filehandles.  My apologies to anyone who
was unlucky enough to CVS update during that period of time.

Lincoln