[Bioperl-l] No version numbers on bioperl pms.

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Tue Sep 9 18:47:59 EDT 2003

Sort of a problem here.  I originally had version numbers in all my modules,
but they were removed from the live branch when we went to the overall
BioPerl versioning system.  However, before the 1.2 release, I moved many of
my modules from "live" into branch-1-2.  This meant that the modules went
into bioperl 1.2.X without any versions at all.

Lincoln