[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel, -spacing => 0 constructor problem.

Philip MacMenamin pm66 at nyu.edu
Tue Sep 2 18:44:27 EDT 2003

Thanks Lincoln,

I was under the impression that the "spacing" argument was referring to
spacing on the y axis, and that it defaults to 5 between the stack of tracks.
And that if it was set to zero, then the track would lie on the same plain as
the previous in the stack.

Where in fact it adds additional space between tracks, over and above the
normal amount of space.

I would like there to be no vertical (y) space between certain tracks, ie the
curatedGenes track and the UTR track, similar to the way that wormbase have
it. They should not overly eachother, due to them existing in differant x
space. What area of Bio::Graphics should I look at to do this?

Philip