[Bioperl-l] modified Fasta-Headers?

Martin Schenker Martin.Schenker at ogs.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 05:41:51 EDT 2003

Hi Andreas,

Are your sure that's not the "normal" nr header with ^A (^A => oct001 =>
\001) seperated chunks from different sources?

Best, Martin

The information transmitted by this email is private and
confidential and is intended for the use of the intended
recipients specified therein.
If you are neither an intended recipient nor an employee
or agent responsible for delivery to an intended recipient,
you should be aware that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this mail is strictly prohibited.
If this communication was received in error, please
notify us immediately.