[Bioperl-l] Orion BioSolutions Kits, $25 to you with Purchase

billym at orionbiosolutions.com billym at orionbiosolutions.com
Tue Oct 21 23:57:50 EDT 2003

Introducing Orion BioSolutions Research Kits for Cell and
Molecular Biology. Try our kits and we will give you a gift
of $25, or you can donate your $25 to charity.

Cloning Kits: CloneFinders - High Efficiency Chemically
Competent Ecoli

Protein Expression Kits: ProExpressors - High level inducible
expression in BL21 cells.

FACS Kits: IntraCyte - Intracellular FACS Kits - Superior New
Technology, Not just for lymphocytes, works on many different
cell and tissue types.

Visit our website at: http://www.orionbiosolutions.com to place
your order today.

You have been recognized as a customer of Life Science Research
Kits. If we have reached you in error, and you are not interested
in our new technologies and promotional offers, please opt out
at: http://www.orionbiosolutions.com/bin/optout
We do not want to invade your privacy. Please read our privacy
policy at: http://www.orionbiosolutions.com