[Bioperl-l] [Bioperl] LocusLink

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Oct 13 16:02:39 EDT 2003

This is due to a bug that was fixed on the main trunk in May already but not
migrated to the stable branch. I migrated (and corrected) the fix. Either
wait a few hours and update from anonymous cvs, or pull up
Bio/Annotation/OntologyTerm.pm in your favorite editor change the call to
each_synonym to get_synonyms.

The refseq Ids are not ontology terms though, they are dbxrefs. In order to
get at them you need to extract the correct dbxrefs.

    -hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org