[Bioperl-l] Problem retrieving peptides using GenPept

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:26:37 EDT 2003

Hi,

This looks like a problem in the parser when it hits an entry that is not
prepared for.  My prediction would be that you will always get the exception
at the same accession number, but it sounds like you get sometimes more and
sometimes less?  Please see whether you can isolate the issue to a particular
entry.  This will help debug the problem.

Lincoln