[Bioperl-l] cvs access problems?

Roels, Steven Steven.Roels at mpi.com
Thu Oct 9 15:04:13 EDT 2003

Before anyone else troubles themselves...

It was just a firewall problem (the permissions were tied to IP address,
which had apparently changed since I last connected).

Thanks Jason for checking,

-Steve

Steve Roels, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist I - Computational Biology     Phone: (617) 761-6820
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.         FAX:   (617) 577-3555
640 Memorial Drive                       Email: roels at mpi.com
Cambridge, MA 02139-4853

As
>> near as we can tell its not a firewall issue and I can (for example)
>> access ensembl.
>>
>> I'm doing the following:
>>
>> % cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/bioperl login
>>
>> when prompted, the password is 'cvs'
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Steve

>> Steve Roels, Ph.D.
>> Senior Scientist I - Computational Biology     Phone: (617) 761-6820
>> Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.         FAX:   (617) 577-3555
>> 640 Memorial Drive                       Email: roels at mpi.com
>> Cambridge, MA 02139-4853

intended