[Bioperl-l] bp 1.2.3 ppm install fails

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Tue Oct 7 11:09:01 EDT 2003

It sounds like the modules that aren't supported by ActiveState should be
removed from the PPM dependencies list.  The CPAN version of BioPerl doesn't
have ANY dependencies right now.  I think this is an issue because one almost
immediately wants IO::String to work with the seqio modules and it wouldn't
hurt to add it as a dependency.

Lincoln