[Bioperl-l] OS X bioperl, staden/read, install problems

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Mon Oct 6 10:52:28 EDT 2003

> Thanks for your help. I would like to reinstate my whine about adding
> new dependencies, though ;-).

Noted - it is always a trade-off, feel free to pipe up when we debate
on-list about whether or not add another dependancy.

> I would be happy to provide feedback on errors in installing
> bioperl-ext on OS X if needed.

When I get together with Aaron at the end of the month I will try and go
through it with him so I understand what is supposed to happen and/or how
we might reorg bioperl-ext to be less problematic.