[Bioperl-l] xyplot weirdness

Tobias tobias.straub at lmu.de
Thu Nov 13 10:07:36 EST 2003

hi,

when trying to use xy-plot (boxes) in gbrowse I get unpredictable
rendering of the scores. if I set a set the scores of all subfeatures
that I aggregate to the same value (i.e. 5) the boxes are not rendered
at all, means they have a height of zero. when I change the value of
one subfeature to a different value (i.e. 3), all but this subfeature
are rendered properly. the changed subfeature gets a box of zero
height, while the other ones now have a clear 5. furthermore this
behaviour changes (i did not say improve) when changing zoom levels.
sometimes, not always.
I'm using bioperl v. 1.302 and gbrowse v. 1.54

looks like a bug, a known-one?

cheers
Tobias