[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Sanjib Dutta sanjib at uchicago.edu
Sat Nov 8 20:37:44 EST 2003

Hi,
I am trying to do some psiblast search locally using the nr database which I have downloaded and compiled. But I am noticing that the search converges much earlier after two or three rounds compared to when I do the same search over the web remotely. I checked all the parameters and they seemed to be the same for the two searches. Also with one set of e and h values I see that the search gives a segmentation fault after one round.  Could you please help me regarding this?
Thanks
Sanjib