[Bioperl-l] BioSQL

matthieu CONTE m_conte at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:09:46 EST 2003

Hello,

We just transfered  Arabidospsis Thaliania’s EMBL sequences via SwissProt's
format in
BioSQL.
We are able to take out sequences and annotations (using a
Bio::DB::PersitenceAdaptorI and the “find_by_unique_key” method) from a
BioentryID.
But from an entry, we are unable to take out the access number Pfam, Prosite
and others... from  the crossreferences table (BioentryDbxref).

Could you please tell us wich adaptor can we use and how to do it ?

In short, how can we use the Bio ::DB:: ...adaptor to access to all the
tables in a BioSQLformat?!!

Many thanks in advance,

Matthieu CONTE
23 route d'EUS