[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlast

Qiang TU tuqiang at mail.shcnc.ac.cn
Thu Mar 27 22:58:32 EST 2003

Dear Luc Gauthier,

If you make a StandAloneBlast object by the parameter 'outfile',
it is what you want. or you can get the file name by $blast_report->file.

happy coding,

Qiang Tu

========================

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;
use Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlast;

my @params = ('database' => 'swissprot',
              'outfile' => 'myblast.txt',
              'program'  => 'blastp',
              '_READMETHOD' => 'Blast');
my $factory = Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlast->new(@params);
my $io = Bio::SeqIO->new('-file' => 'try.fas',
                         '-format' => 'fasta',
                        );
my $Oseq = $io->next_seq;
my $blast_report = $factory->blastall($Oseq);

print $blast_report->file;