[Bioperl-l] Scandinavian Perl Workshop

Lars G. T. Jorgensen larsj at diku.dk
Wed Mar 19 11:13:15 EST 2003

Hi,

My role is two-folded, I am the system administrator of the new
Bioinfomatics Centre at the University of Copenhagen (lead by Anders
Krogh) and I am active in Copenhagen Perl Mongers.

Copenhagen Perl Mongers are putting together a workshop that is planed
for 25-26 of April.

It would be nice with someone with a good understanding of Bioperl
to come by and make a presentation. Our hopes is to build a better contact
between bioinformatics part and the rest of the perl community in
Copenhagen. Hopfully we can get people from both BINF and CBS to
come.

So if anyone is interested, don't hesitate to send a mail to:
contact at copenhagen.pm.org

Links:
http://www.perlworkshop.dk
http://www.binf.ku.dk
http://www.cbs.dtu.dk

--
Mvh|Regards, Lars
Graduate student
Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen
http://www.diku.dk
When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct? -- Larry Wall